- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
Monitoring and Evaluation
This course belongs to the module Planning and Design Methods II
Course focus: Planning and Design
- Dr. Dominik Siegrist
- Overview of various approaches to monitoring and their methods (environmental monitoring, sustainability monitoring, etc.)
- Fundamentals of evaluation theories
- The use of various evaluation approaches to planning and design processes, planning measures and projects
- Case studies from practice and research
Methods of teaching and learning activities:
Lecture with excercise
attendance: 50 %, personal study: 50 %
Qualification for credits:
written exam (1 hour)