- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
This course belongs to Information Technologies in Panning and Design I
Course focus: Planning
- Prof. Dr. Roman Lenz + visiting lecturers
Overview of GIS and environmental information systems and their role in landscape planning and detailed landscape design. History of how systems were created, current trends and emerging future fields of application.
Introduction in Desktop GIS systems, work with vector data model using ArcGIS as an example.
Methods of teaching and learning activities:
Seminar, exercises and personal study
attendance: 50 %, personal study: 50 %
Qualification for credits:
Practical exercise (240 minutes): solution to a multiple task in geographic data processing