- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
This course belongs to Information Technologies in Panning and Design I
Course focus: Planning
- Prof. Dr. Roman Lenz + visiting lecturers
Advanced applications of Desktop GIS systems, work with raster data model. Work on programme development and in-depth specific methods of analysis and models e.g. Spatial Analyst and Model Builder.
This course is strongly connected to the main project.
Methods of teaching and learning activities:
Seminar with high proportion of exercises
attendance: 50 %, personal study: 50 %
Qualification for credits:
Practical exercise (240 minutes): solution to a multiple task in geographic data processing