- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
Seminar: Information Technologies in Panning and Design
This course belongs to Information Technologies in Panning and Design I
Course focus: Planning
In-depth investigation of selected problems in the use of IT in landscape architecture and planning, such as:
- quantitative methods and models
- computer supported evaluation models
- development of GIS applications (Programming)
- Web-GIS (Development of Map-Server applications)
- Methods of remote surveying
- changing current topics
Methods of teaching and learning activities:
Seminar with high proportion of exercises
attendance: 50 %, personal study: 50 %
Qualification for credits:
Study projects accompanied by lessons in seminar atmosphere.