- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
Planning and Design in Europe
General Aims of the Learning Process
With a comprehensive knowledge of planning, professional practice, education and research in Europe today, students will acquire skills which enable them to work at an international level on planning or organisational tasks.
In addition, students will become acquainted with current and future trends and activities in a European context and thus be able to engage in dialogues, when it comes to discussing the concept of landscape in other countries.