- 3:Features of the IMLA program.
- 4:Graduate Comments.
- 5:Modules and Teaching Events.
- 6:Programme structure.
- 7:Programme Mainstays.
- 8:Entry requirements.
- 9:Tuition and Application.
- 10:Portraits of the Programme Universities.
- 11:Information and Contact.
2.2. Planning and Project Management II
Basic idea of the module
Situations in which negotiations take place require dialogue: the main topic of this module is therefore an analysis of communication processes and their dynamics. Further points which will be emphasised are techniques and methods that can be applied in preparation for discussions and in the structuring of interests and goals whilst conducting negotiations.
Personality, charisma and an engaging rhetoric are vital attributes in the successful presentation of projects and concepts to clients and in public situations, as well as for the acquisition of projects and a demonstration of personal achievement. Students will choose their own theme in the field of planning and project management and extend their knowledge by personal study.
- Capacity to conduct negotiations, moderate and mediate
- Strenghening capacity to communicate
- 2.2.1 Conducting negotiations in landscape architecture and landscape planning
- 2.2.2 Communication and Presentation
- 2.2.3 Seminar: Planning and Project Management
Universities organising this module:
- Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (HSR)
Director of Studies:
- Prof. Joachim Kleiner
- Jan Gittinger
Level Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
Academic term Phase 2, Trimester 3
How the module can be used: Foundation for work on project modules
Languages German and English