- 2:Über den IMLA.
- 3:Was bietet der IMLA.
- 4:Stimmen zum Master-Studium.
- 5.1:Planning and Design in Europe.
- 5.2:Planning and Project Management.
- 5.3:Information Technologies in Planning and Design.
- 5.4:Planning and Design Methods.
- 6:Der Studienablauf.
- 7:Die Schwerpunkte des IMLA.
- 9:Studiengebühren / Anmeldung.
- 10:Kurzporträt Hochschulen.
- 11:Information / Kontakt.
Information Technologies in Planning and Design
General Aims of the Learning Process
This programme theme imparts advanced knowledge of digital tools as a basis for the execution of landscape planning and detailed landscape design. The subject matter will be strongly oriented towards student projects, so that acquired skills can be polished and put into immediate practice during each project. Questions of data transfer and workflow between various computer programmes will be addressed, as well development trends in information technology related to landscape work.
Based upon the knowledge gained and a command of relevant IT instruments students will be able to determine for themselves the appropriate work tools for different project phases and put them into practice.